Last updated: 29.7.2018
1. Controller of the personal data file
CYF Digital Services, Choose Your Future
SparkUp, Tykistökatu 4 B
Business ID 2761064-2
2. Contact person of the personal data file
Business Development Manager
CYF Digital Services
040 513 5545
3. Name of the register
My mobile tutor User Registry
4. Processing condition
• user acceptance
5. The purpose of processing personal data
Personal data is used for
• User authorization to the service
• User communication (e.g. user research)
Personal data in the log files of the server is used for
• Monitoring the load and capacity of the server and the network
• Working out technical problems and investigating abuse of the service
• Analyzing the service usage
6. Information content of the register
Following information is fetched from University of Turku through HAKA login process and stored:
• First name and last name
• Email address
If you refuse to give us requested information, unfortunately you are not able to use the service.
7. Storage period of personal data
Personal data is stored for the current academic year, after which the information is deleted.
8. Regular sources of information
1. User registration system HAKA
2. Information created to the system by user
9. Regular transfer of personal data to third parties
Personal information will stay within CYF Digital Services and partner organization and won’t be transferred to third parties. Information can be used for data analysis and reports, but individual user information will stay anonymous. In case of abuse of the service, in extreme cases, user information can be given to authorities.
10. Information transfer outside EU and ETA
Personal information won’t be transferred outside EU and ETA areas.
11. Principles of protecting personal data
In the network SSL technology is used to protect personal data. In the service the personal data file is protected by personal user accounts and authorisation of administrators.
Whereas we will protect this information to the best of our ability this cannot be guaranteed and in the event of a data breach the appropriate authorities will be informed and this will be notified to those affected.
12. Right of access of personal data and rectification
As a user of this service you have a right to your stored information, demand corrections for incorrect information or demand completion for incomplete information.
In order to use this right, the request needs to be sent in writing. The Controller may if necessary request the person to prove his/her identity. The Controller will reply to the customer within time limits set by EU Data Protection Regulation (usually within one month).